Tabs

Monday, February 6, 2017

"Well, what are you waiting for? I don't know, something amazing I guess!" - Incredibles

Dear Family, 

I had a email all thought out that i was going to write to you but we went out to Hannah and Darlingtons again to help them fetch water so I only got 30 min this week. 

Beatrice is progressing small small. I'm learning a lot of lessons about patience and work here in Gbawe. We found a lot of new people to teach this week so that's good, but our area is still not up to par for what i want. We are working for something amazing! 

Elder Tohouri has two more weeks left basically and then I will receive a new companion, and I will miss him! 

Sounds like you guys are doing awesome at home! I pray for you all and hope that everything is going well for you! 

Love, Elder Peters

No comments:

Post a Comment